A Great Sunday Drive ! We meet in the morning around 9 am head out on the road in a group for about 2 hours, Stop for lunch and washroom break. Then head out for the afternoon drive (about 2 hours again) to our final destination.The Starting point, Route, Lunch stop and Destination change every year. Look at the Gallery page to see some of the interesting spots we have visited over the years. Refer to the Home page or download the Flyer for the details of this years event.
The starting spot opens at 9:00 a.m. Coffee, donuts, will be served as everyone welcomes the Corvettes and their owners as they arrive. Registration closes at 9:45 a.m. and the road tour leaves promptly at 10:00am We will travel this years route along beautiful paved roads through the countryside until we reach our luncheon destination, then we continue the tour to our dinner and presentations location. All food and entry fees are included in the registration fees.
Participants may preregister or register on the day of the event at our starting point. The registration forms may be downloaded from the Registration Page, (press the download buttons on the right side of this webpage). They maybe filled in online then submitted to preregister or downloaded so you can fill in and bring in on the day of the event. Note: Preregistration helps us with numbers so we can pre-plan meals on the day of event. Refer to the main page of the website for our starting point or download the Flyer.
Get your Friends, Colleague and Family to Sponsor you to help give back to less fortunate children.
Who can participate?
The only requirement for participation is that you must be driving in a Corvette. You do not have to be the owner and more than one person can be in the car. However, only Corvettes may participate in this event.
Top 5 Reasons to Participate
- It’s fun, A Great Sunday Ride, rain or shine
- It raises awareness and money for children who will appreciate your help.
- It is a great opportunity to get together with other Corvette owners and enjoy each other’s company and cars. Many lasting friendships are formed during the CFKRT. It’s a great way to swap stories with other Corvette enthusiasts.
- The route is very beautiful. There is something about driving with a group of Corvettes along county roads that makes your heart beat with joy. There are many vistas along the route where you can look forward or back and see a line of Corvettes sweeping through the countryside together, that makes the whole event very special.
- There are a number of great prizes to be won. It is our way to say thank you for taking time to raise money for kids.